Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My embarassing moment

I think the most embarassing moment in my life was when I went to the movies with my friends, and we were so excited to see the movie, so we got in line and next to us, it was a really cute guy. Finally, when it was our turn to buy the tickets the guy that was selling them said to us that we were too young to see the movie that we want it. In that moment my friends and I felt so embarassed, because the cute guy listened and laughed at us. We were so red as a tomato, but we saw another movie, so it was great too.

2 comments:

CatyGalue said...

ahahahhaa!!... aww you a little girl poor of you!!
okkk looser haha.. lets go and see dora the explorer!

LupitaT said...

It was funny; specially when you wrote that your faces were as a red tomato, I imagine that and I am embarrassing too (in Spanish "me da pena ajena).


Lupita.